Sunday, December 8, 2013

Quick Christmas Cards and Tags with SU

It's soooooo good to be home in my warm and cozy scrap room!  I spent a harrowing 13 hours yesterday trying to get home from St. Louis with my hubby!  Five hours were spent trapped in a traffic jam (mostly trucks) on I-55 in Southern Missouri then later in Arkansas because of truck accidents!  Those boys just won't slow down!!!  5 hours!!!! just sitting on the road!  Got to be a little scary once it started getting dark but the 2nd wreck was finally cleared and we made it home safe about 10:00 PM.  Don't care to do that again!  So grateful it was just us in the car - not kids or grandkids!  Also grateful we were not involved in the accidents! 

On a lighter note - it's almost Christmas!!!  Can't wait to finish decorating and get treats made for our scrap group - they'll be here Friday for our Christmas party.  I'll share pics here as soon as I get everything ready.  For now - here are some quick cards I made with leftovers.  I'm sure you'll recognize the pieces.  The elf legs  idea is  from a You Tube video and made from the Top Note Die Cut - (Stampin' Up). That mischievous elf keeps turning upside down! Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment