Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Be My Valentine!

 
It's great to be back after a week in sunny Orlando, Florida!  I had a blast at the Stampin' Up Leadership Convention and of course a little extra fun on the side at Epcot and Downtown Disney!  Can't wait to tell you all about it and show you some of the beautiful cards and projects I saw.  But first, we've got to squeeze in Valentine's Day! 
 
Here's a simple card
with an
embossed cover and heart shaped cutout.  I'll add the product links later but wanted to get the pics up ASAP since the day of love is coming soon!  The heart punch I used is on sale this week as a Weekly Deal so check out my website for materials.

 
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (137779)
Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (137364)
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
Sheltering Tree Stamp Set (inside sentiment "you warm my heart"
     (137163)
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Itty Bitty Punch Pack
 
Take advantage of great deals during Sale-a-bration until March 31st.  Get a free celebration item of your choice for every $50 you spend.  Join Stampin' Up and get $125 of product of your choice for $99 plus a free kit or 2 free stamps sets!  Best deal ever!!!
For more information and shopping visit my website at
 
Were you at SU Leadership?  Thanks for dropping by.  Please take a second to say Hi in the comments and follow me for more shares!
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment: