Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's the Most "Wonderfall" Time of the Year!!!

Just got back from Maine and I am so inspired!  The leaves were beginning to turn the most vibrant red, yellow, and orange I've ever seen!  We took a train ride out of Belfast through the woods where I snapped this pic - just beautiful!  There were pumpkins in every doorway, fall wreaths on the doors, and the air was cool and crisp!  I just had to decorate my own porch when we got home although it wasn't the same at 90 degrees!  I KNOW a cool front is just around the corner!

The Fall Frenzy continues with these "Happies" for our last Scrap Club dinner.  I enjoy being around such a creative and fun group of Delta Scrappers!  We always have dinner - usually I try a recipe from Facebook.  I made Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole and set the table with an antique quilt and burlap runner.  The party favors were decorated boxes filled with pistachios.  Love that Washi Tape for sealing bags and attaching things in a decorative way!  The tags were made from Stampin' Up's Chalk Talk Framelit Die and run through the Woodgrain Embossing Folder with the Big Shot.  The leaves were cut from Fall Accents Die Cut using Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper.  Wonderfall Stamp Set with Chocolate Chip Ink made the leaves stamped on the box then I used chevron ribbon and a clothespin to embellish. The tag was punched from SU's Decorative Label Punch.   So much fun!!!  If you can't resist, materials can be purchased at my website www.lyndafalconer.stampinup.net


Thanks for stopping by!  Love hearing from you and always appreciate your feedback - especially since I'm fairly new at blogging!  Please feel free to share this blog  :)

www.crafterinspired.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment