Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cards! Cards! Cards! with Everyday Occasions Kit

I have a new favorite thing!  Stampin' Up 's Everyday Occasions Card Kit made 20 + adorable cards for all occasions.  





 It was so easy to punch out shapes, stamp sentiments, and assemble the designs from the pictures in the color brochure.  Of course I had to venture out on my own and create some originals too!  The kit is all inclusive and comes with stamps, a clear block, 2 ink spots, baker's twine, punch outs including some glitter paper, buttons, arrow clips, and pop dots.  You'll need your own tape runner and scissors.  I added a few ribbons and trims from my stash.  I have enough left overs to embellish lots more cards and tags!  These cards went together in a snap with awesome results!  Perfect for the beginner or experienced scrapper!  You've got to try this!!!  Order at my website www.lyndafalconer.stampinup.net or by clicking the link below.




  
 Kits
 Item #134797 Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit  $29.95


 SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
Snail Adhesive Tape $6.95
Item #104332









No comments:

Post a Comment