Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SU Scrap Camp Projects

     As promised, here are the make and takes we did at Scrap Diva Day Camp, besides the mini album.  In keeping with the nature theme of camp, the nesting cards were altered from a design in a SU catalog.  I liked the crispness of the white background but most campers preferred the crumb cake version with the inked edges!   The nest is made of brown shredded paper for gift wrapping.
 Of course you've got to have clothespins at camp!  So our version was very simple - using Gingham Garden Washi tape to cover one side of the clothespin and a magnetic strip on the other side.  It will hold a piece of paper on the fridge but will need stronger magnets to do anything heavier.  Does anyone know of a strong stick-on magnetic strip?  These were the standard strips you get at Michael's. 
 
 The third project was to introduce the new Tag It Accessory Kit.  We used the butterfly punches and framelit die and sentiment stamps to make these darling tags.  I think one of them is from the picture in the catalog.  Clear buttons tied with white baker's twine top the butterflies.  So easy!
I'll post the Summer Fun full mini album tomorrow.


I'm struggling with pictures in Blogger.  For example, I can't delete this duplicate.  When I click it I get the dots on the corners but not the pop up tool bar that lets me change the size or remove it.  I also can't get it to let me put to pics side by side.  Not sure where I can adjust the layout format to do that.  Any suggestions?  Anyone?  Anyone??  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment