Saturday, August 10, 2013

SU Scrap Camp!!!
















Scrap Camp Ideas - Keep watching blog for pics of projects
Food - S'mores bar, bear claws for breakfast with Paper Pumpkin banner, trail mix, burgers, cupcakes
Goody bags -with pink bandana, toys, candy, crown, canvas mini album, ribbon, cookies
Tiny tent favors- made of pink scrap  paper with a flag on top filled with candy
Camp awards - Campers voted on winners from with ballots- Cleanest cabin (scrap area), Newest
                         Scrapper, Most Helpful Camper, Friendliest Camper, Camper Traveling Furthest,
                         Messiest Cabin, Best Layout, Most Pages Completed
Displays of new products, projects, workshop sign ups
Mini Album - Gave canvas album (from Michael's) and cover materials - kits available for rest of
                        album
Make and Takes - Card station, Washi tape magnetic clothespins, Tag It kit tags with butterflies
Contests - Best Layout, Most pages complete
Prizes - Lots of good stuff - gave away prizes at "campfire" at end of camp from results of ballots
Scavenger Hunt - through new SU catalog - with prizes of course!


Thank you to all the fabulous Divas who scrapped the day away at Scrap Diva Day Camp July 27th!  It was so much fun to go back to camp, Diva style, with s'mores, burgers on the grill, tents full of chocolate, goodie bags (with crowns of course), bandanas, camp awards - you get the picture!  A few mosquitos sneaked into the campsite while we cooked s'mores on the grill, but other than that, we didn't feel like we missed out on smelly latrines, bugs, or snakes!  I did however see a snake wrapped around a branch in our tree out the bathroom window today.  But that's as close as I will have to get to him!

I didn't get too many great pics but know our camp photographer, Natalie, will come through for us!  Here are a few of my shots but I'll share what Natalie sends later.  I 'd be happy to share the ballots for awards and the scavenger hunt but don't know how to blog a word document.  If you subscribe to my blog then email me at lyndafalconer57@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy.  Just tell me which ones you want.


 I can't get the blog to let me change sizes on any of the pics so it won't be pretty but the fabulous ladies IN the pics are beautiful!!!  Will post projects another day when I have better luck!



Our big camp project was a Summer Fun mini album made with Stampin Up's Etcetera Designer Series Paper.  I may have a few kits for sale once I get more canvas albums.  Just email me at lyndafalconer57@gmail.com if you're interested and I'll get back to you.  Kits will be $20 plus postage.  It will come with colored pics of every page and all the materials you need to complete it.  Most pieces are already cut out so it's quick to put together.  The cover is the most intricate page.  You're welcome to copy it but  don't sell it or take credit for the design please.  Here's the cover.  I'll   I'll post the rest later this week so be sure to check back.  Stay cool - literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment