Monday, March 17, 2014

Little Blue House Blooms at Scrapbook Expo

When I walked by the Little Blue House booth at the Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine, TX  I knew these ladies had something special.  The designs were to die for gorgeous with so much color and detail! They certainly know how to "bloom" - loved these print covered wood blocks!
It was a delight to visit with the owner Tracy Pounds and co-manager Rhonda Merry about The Little Blue House in Keller, Texas.  It will definitely be on my vacation list next time I get near Dallas. So many of their customers stopped by the booth while I was there and said the shop was just like going home!  You could sense the devotion and mutual admiration the customers and the store owners had for each other!

 
 I bought several layouts and they were kind enough to let me take pictures of all their design samples.  They have an extensive class list showing a variety of classes including mixed media.  Please add their blog  http://www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com  to your favorites and give them a visit any time you're north of Dallas.  Tell them Lynda Falconer from Stoneville, Mississippi sent you!



Chicken wire frame and screen porch card designs - divine!







Hats off to The Little Blue House!!! These photos really don't do the projects justice.  Let me know if you have been there.  Would love to see pics of the real store and projects you've tried.

3 comments:

  1. I need to know if comments are working after I turned off Chrome. Please take a second to post a comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a super fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda, The picture is Store Owner Tracy Pounds on the left and me, on the right, Rhonda Merry. I co-manage the store with Tracy's daughter(not shown) Kristyn. We are glad you enjoyed your Expo visit with us. I believe we have a great talent in our store and we enjoy the creating for our friends in crafting. Thanks for the feature. We look forward to another visit.

    ReplyDelete