Monday, March 3, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Debut and Scrapbook Expo Preview

Please let it be Spring!!!  There are 10 robins grazing on my front lawn in the snow!!!  I have yellow jonquils blooming and the high today won't be above freezing.  And I live in the south!!!  I am officially declaring it Spring in my scrap room and bringing out the Sweet Sorbet papers for some inspiration!  I made this sweet flowery card for a make and take at my local Leland Deer Creek Garden Club meeting this week.  I am honored to be asked to present a program on scrap booking so will load up lots of goodies to show and have prepared party favors and card kits to spark their interest.  I always enjoy getting to share paper crafting in hopes of finding a new crafter.  Would this card inspire you to start some spring scrapping?

 For a quick party favor, I decorated miniature envelopes made with Stampin' Up's new envelope maker.  It has a Ghiradelli chocolate square tucked inside.  I made 30 of these and they are all different.  They are decorated from embellishments I punched or had in my stash.  If you need instructions for making the file folders, just leave a comment and I'll post them.  I CASEd  (copy and share everything) the idea from Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty website.  She has a great 1 Minute to WOW video that shows you how.   

Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine, Texas was A-MAZING and I am anxious to post all the great ideas I got from both vendors and classes.  Here's a sneak peak from the Melissa Frances booth.  This was one of 3 panels in a wall hanging.   More deliciousness to come!!              ... Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment