Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scrapbook Expo Inspiration


 













Scrapbook Expo was held in February at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas.  The vendors were great to allow me to take pictures so I'll share all the goodies I found as well as highlights from the crops and classes.  Today I'll start with the Melissa Frances booth.  Beautiful shades of pastels and whites made all her displays so dreamy and romantic.  Loved the simple layout above but the 3-tiered fru fru wall hanging blew me away. 






































The final wall art below has a mini album behind the picture frame.  It is tied closed with the bow.  How cool is that???   

 Next stop is Jenni Bowlin's booth for the cutest mini cigar box diorama you've ever seen!
 

1 comment:

  1. New blog post shows beautiful projects from Melissa Frances.

    ReplyDelete