Monday, September 9, 2013

Hexagon Punch to the Rescue!

Here's a quick little thank you card using polka dots and a tiny envelope made from the hexagon punch.  All products are from Stampin' Up.  Use a pop dot under the scallop to make it stand up and a candy dot to embellish the mini envelope.  You'll need a glue dot under the envelope flap to hold it down.
 
As you can see on the right, the secret to making the envelope is in how you punch it out.  The picture shows you how.  Then you simply fold down the flap.  I usually score it across the fold line to make it easier - it's very small!  Please take a minute to subscribe to my blog for more ideas.  I'm working on Christmas cards now so I hope to share what I come up with very soon!  (I know - worse than Wal-Mart!  It's barely September!)
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment