Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MOJO310 - Christmas Card with SU Products







Pr
 
I've decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and enter my second MOJO Monday Card Challenge with a Christmas Card.  Julee Tilman designed a beautiful template!  I started with a Cherry Cobbler red cardstock and Crumb Cake polka dot  paper.  The white lines are drawn on with a straight edge and white gel pen. The green polka dot banner and the sentiment are raised with dimension dots. I used Versa Mark ink to emboss the lettering and it's border with Cherry Cobbler embossiing powder.  This was my first time to use the candy dots on their brad base and paper clip ribbon and I really like the effect.   Here's a list of materials I used.  All are available on my Stampin' Up Website except the tulle ribbon.  It is from Maya Road.  Please stop back by for my Christmas card ideas!  Enjoy!




Products for Card:  from Stampin'Up (see link)
Season of Style Designer Paper ( Item 132340)
Color Collection Brights Designer Paper (130134)
Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishments (132148)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
Cherry Cobbler 1" Ribbon (132135
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (132129)
Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set (131829)
Candy dot brad base (132293)
Candy dots Regal (130932
Tulle gathered ribbon from Maya Road
Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder  (122949)  
Heat Tool (129053)
Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen (105021)                                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment